Bhakta Brad’s experiment
Bradley Mills: Hare Krishna. Please Accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
Some time ago I began experimenting with a type of technology called Tachyon. I bought products from a company called Advanced Tachyon Technologies in Santa Rosa, California.
While using these products I was able to experience states of consciousness that were far beyond anything I had ever experienced while chanting jappa. I began to realize the importance of these products. The implications that this technology could have in devotee’s lives are tremendous. Nowadays, whenever I do Jappa I have my Tachyonised crystals and other tachyonised items with me. My mind becomes so focussed on the Holy Name from using the tachyonised items that I go into very deep trances. As these products have had such a positive effect in my spiritual life I would like to share the knowledge of Tachyon with the whole world.
If anyone is interested then please Google ‘Advanced Tachyon Technologies’. I do not own or work for this company (I am an English language teacher) and so I do not stand to gain financially from this submission. I merely wish to serve the Vaisnavas and Vaisnavis by spreading this important knowledge.
your humble servant, Bhakta Brad.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...