Haridasa Thakura dasa: Hare Krishna Dear Editor, In this world, fault can be found wherever we want to see it. Therefore it is incumbent upon us to purify our hearts by sincerely following the process of Krishna consciousness as best as we can. By purifying our heart we purify our vision, in fact the whole world takes on a different hue. At this point in my life I am just beginning to really appreciate what it means to see the good over the bad. It is as if the bad (so called) has become a distant old friend and the good has taken on a new prominence that tells me that this process actually works. I like Dandavats very much as it fulfills a role for the devotee who would like to impart something to devotees in general but does not have the skills to be a BTG writer. It’s just so nice to write and feel that one has contributed something.
Long may Dandavats reign.
Your servant, Haridasa Thakura dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Kesava Krsna Dasa The contentious discussion...
- By Praghosa das Last October the GBC body spent...
- By Nagaraja DasaControlling one’s mind is the p...
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...