Haridasa Thakura dasa: Hare Krishna Dear Editor, In this world, fault can be found wherever we want to see it. Therefore it is incumbent upon us to purify our hearts by sincerely following the process of Krishna consciousness as best as we can. By purifying our heart we purify our vision, in fact the whole world takes on a different hue. At this point in my life I am just beginning to really appreciate what it means to see the good over the bad. It is as if the bad (so called) has become a distant old friend and the good has taken on a new prominence that tells me that this process actually works. I like Dandavats very much as it fulfills a role for the devotee who would like to impart something to devotees in general but does not have the skills to be a BTG writer. It’s just so nice to write and feel that one has contributed something.
Long may Dandavats reign.
Your servant, Haridasa Thakura dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...