Haridasa Thakura dasa: Hare Krishna Dear Editor, In this world, fault can be found wherever we want to see it. Therefore it is incumbent upon us to purify our hearts by sincerely following the process of Krishna consciousness as best as we can. By purifying our heart we purify our vision, in fact the whole world takes on a different hue. At this point in my life I am just beginning to really appreciate what it means to see the good over the bad. It is as if the bad (so called) has become a distant old friend and the good has taken on a new prominence that tells me that this process actually works. I like Dandavats very much as it fulfills a role for the devotee who would like to impart something to devotees in general but does not have the skills to be a BTG writer. It’s just so nice to write and feel that one has contributed something.
Long may Dandavats reign.
Your servant, Haridasa Thakura dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...