The Year of the Ox
Kesihanta dasa: January 26, 2009 marks the beginning of the Chinese year 4707. According to the Chinese lunar calendar, this is the Year of the Ox. The Ox, one of 12 animals in the Chinese zodiac, symbolizes prosperity through hard work, resolve, and tenacity.
While economists hope this fortells a bullish financial market, we at Save the Cow see it as an opportunity to increase and improve our service to Lord Krishna’s beloved cows and oxen. This auspicious opportunity is open to all and depends upon your generous contributions. Let’s work together to make this Year of the Ox one of wonderful progress in the cause of go-seva, cow protection.
Please support the cow protection program (or programs—the more the merrier) of your choice. For more information about Save the Cow and to see the latest additions to our website, visit www.savethecow.org.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...