Yet we need them
Renaissance and Reformation
erected the icon of liberty
on the shores of the west.
Hail the free human dream!
The freedom that transpired
into individualism and objectivism;
and protectionism too,
embracing the nakedness of selfishness.
clinging to the core of capitalism;
installing its glories over the shores
and minds of all nations on earth-
the globalism nay, materialism.
The salvation- through Reformation?
Google only knows!
Alas! It explodes and erupts
the lava of devilish human greed,
sinking walled streets and the cities too,the wallowing fumes, the forest fire of
the burnt homes and hearts!
Oh! What a horrible deed
by the man’s free -mind!
There goes the enemy of earth
possessed with universal greed
pushing away regulationists, and the rulers they kept as disguise.
Watch ! from their pockets drips
the foul money they made
selling the corpse of human hopes.
Yet they, we think we need them over the others
to sustain the very freedom of our mind.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...