Pictures of Aravade program posted on the internet
Basu Ghosh Das: Dear Maharajas, Prabhus, Matajis, readers,
Namonamaha. Jaya Srila Prabhupada! Hare Krishna!
Ras Bihari Das, my “number 3 son” (age 15), has posted more than 650 pictures on the internet of the recent temple inauguration program at Aravade, Maharashtra.
For those reading this who may not know, Aravade is a town in the Tasgaon Taluka (sub-division of district), located in the Sangli District of Maharashtra, some 250 kilometers South of Pune, and 400 kilometers Southeast of Bombay here in Bhaarata (India).
Under the inspiration of HH Lokanath Swami Maharaj, who hails from Aravade, the Sri Sri Radha Gopal Mandir (temple) was inaugurated there on February 7, 2009, earlier this month.
Among the pictures, you will see the Deity installation abhishek, the “shobhayatra” (procession through the town of Aravade), visit to HH Lokanath Swami’s birthplace/home, Vaiyasaki Prabhu’s kirtans, various ISKCON leaders lecturing there, pictures of the attractively made relief art that decorates the temple, installation of the “Garuda stambh” (the pillar for Garuda to sit on).
To see the pictures, visit the following URL on the internet:
Hope you all enjoy the nice photos of that transcendental festival.
Hope this meets you all well.
Basu Ghosh Das
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...