Passing away of Rucirangada Dasi
Dravida dasa: Early on the morning of Monday, February 23, Rucirangada Dasi succumbed after a long battle with cancer and passed away peacefully at her brother’s home in San Diego. Devotees had been visiting her for weeks, filling her room with transcendental images and sounds and expressing their love and affection. A disciple of His Holiness Mukunda Goswami, she was known for her open and friendly demeanor to all, devotees and nondevotees alike. For several years beginning in 2000 or so she lived in the Pacific Beach temple and displayed great enthusiasm and skill in arranging the flower vases for the altar and Srila Prabhupada’s vyasasana. Having made good friends with the flower-seller, she was able to procure a greater quantity and quality of flowers than would have been otherwise possible on the tight temple flower budget. She was also very enthusiastic on sankirtan. The photo is of her at her initiation, circa 1999.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...