Disappearance day of his Divine Grace Tamal Krishna Goswami
Pandava vijaya dasa : Today 2/25/2009 is the disappearance day of his Divine Grace Tamal Krishna Goswami. For me as his disciple it is a special day. Gurudeva as his disciples called him , had stepped on many toes and had a fair share of people who watched his every step to see if he deviated in any way from the sanyasi boundaries. Years after his death – no one has ever found that he ever broke any Sanyasi rules. I am proud of this. I had intimate assocaiton with Srila Gurudeva in helping to spread Krishna consciousness in the early 1980’s and he never did anything for his own gratification. He never tucked any money aside or was alone with a women.. In fact it was very very important to him to be a perfect Servant of Srila Prabhupada.
All glories to Srila Gurudeva, H. H. Tamal Krishna Goswami.
your servant, Pandava vijaya dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Kesava Krsna Dasa The contentious discussion...
- By Praghosa das Last October the GBC body spent...
- By Nagaraja DasaControlling one’s mind is the p...
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...