Disappearance day of his Divine Grace Tamal Krishna Goswami
Pandava vijaya dasa : Today 2/25/2009 is the disappearance day of his Divine Grace Tamal Krishna Goswami. For me as his disciple it is a special day. Gurudeva as his disciples called him , had stepped on many toes and had a fair share of people who watched his every step to see if he deviated in any way from the sanyasi boundaries. Years after his death – no one has ever found that he ever broke any Sanyasi rules. I am proud of this. I had intimate assocaiton with Srila Gurudeva in helping to spread Krishna consciousness in the early 1980’s and he never did anything for his own gratification. He never tucked any money aside or was alone with a women.. In fact it was very very important to him to be a perfect Servant of Srila Prabhupada.
All glories to Srila Gurudeva, H. H. Tamal Krishna Goswami.
your servant, Pandava vijaya dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...