ISKCON Birmingham 24 Hour Maha Kirtan
Mayapura Madhava Das: KIRTANIYA SADA HARI
“Constantly engage in chanting the names of Sri Hari”
All glories to the Holy Name given to us by Srila Prabhupada and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.
On Behalf of ISKCON Birmingham Temple, it is with great pleasure that we can announce our Annual Birmingham 24 Hour Kirtan
Date: Sat 23rd May to Sun 24th May 2009 (Bank Holiday Weekend)
Venue: Sri Balaji Temple, Birmingham
Time: 7pm to 7pm
Pictures of Venue: http://www.iskconbirmingham.org/Pictures/Pics_of_Balaji_Hall/album/index.html
Celebrating the 10th Anniversary of our Sri Sri Gaura Nitai Deities and the 10th Annual 24 Hour Maha Kirtan Festival.
Special Guests include: His Holiness Sacinandana Swami, HG Madhava Prabhu, HG Govinda Prabhu, UK Kirtaneers plus many more Kirtaneers to be confirmed.
Expect some blissful kirtans, the sweet association of Krishna’s devotees and first class prasadam.
Please see the attached poster for more details and please note that this festival is FREE of Charge. All we need is you and your spirit soul.
For more info please contact myself:
T: +44 (0) 7966238376
Thank you and take care
Mayapura Madhava Das
P.S. Please forward to all who are interested.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...