Tribute to a Dear Friend
Tribuvanatha was my best friend. I consider myself very fortunate to have had a lot of personal association with him in the 70’s and 80’s. I love him dearly and miss him a lot. Every so often I like to post some fond memories of Tribhuvanatha so that the world won’t forget his infectious enthusiasm to please Srila Prabhupada and to spread the chanting of the holy names of Krishna far and wide. Please join with me as we honor this most remarkable soul on the pages of The Prabhupada Connection:
Click: Tribute to a Dear Friend (16 pages with three videos, along with links to relevant articles )
Tribhuvanatha Prabhu ki jaya!
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...
- By Vaishnavangri Sevaka Das "Oh! Fiftieth ISKCO...