Tribute to a Dear Friend
Tribuvanatha was my best friend. I consider myself very fortunate to have had a lot of personal association with him in the 70’s and 80’s. I love him dearly and miss him a lot. Every so often I like to post some fond memories of Tribhuvanatha so that the world won’t forget his infectious enthusiasm to please Srila Prabhupada and to spread the chanting of the holy names of Krishna far and wide. Please join with me as we honor this most remarkable soul on the pages of The Prabhupada Connection:
Click: Tribute to a Dear Friend (16 pages with three videos, along with links to relevant articles )
Tribhuvanatha Prabhu ki jaya!
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Mukundanghri dasa The South African Constitu...
- By Chaitanya Charan das It’s by English scienti...
- By Kesava Krsna Dasa The contentious discussion...
- By Praghosa das Last October the GBC body spent...
- By Nagaraja DasaControlling one’s mind is the p...
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...