A special function for the pleasure of the Lord and his Devotees
*On the auspicious day of the Lords Appearance day, 7 of May 2009, we celebrate a special function for the pleasure of the Lord and his Devotees.
We arranged for a 32 Maha Kalasha Abhisheka, and YOU and your whole family can also take part and be blessed by the function. In those 32 Copper Pots, specially carved and engraved with the name of the function (Narasimha Caturdasi 2009 Germany), are 32 different forms of Lord Narasimha are installed, properly worshipped and then be used in the Maha Abhisheka. If you want to sponsor one of those pots, your name (or any person of your choice) will be included in the Vow (Sankalpa), and after this function you will get your own Kalasha Copper Pot from this Abhisheka, to remember this special function. The good Donation would be 108 _, but if you are unable to do this you can sponsor any amount, and still get the blessing of the 32 Maha Abhisheka Function (and also get your own Kalasha / Copperpot). You can use this Copper pot for your own worship afterwards. Please contact if you feel inspired to support and write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
May Lord Narasimha grant all of us his special mercy. the Narasimha Seva Team, Germany *
10439 Berlin — germany
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...