Hare Krishna and free vegetarian feasts-Denver
Pandava: Examiner. com Hare Krishna and free vegetarian feasts May 15, 10:26 AM
If you’re getting tired of having the same ho-hum weekend and are looking for an interesting and possibly dangerous situation whilst stuffing your face with good grub, check out the local hare Krishna scene. Now, I’m not putting forth any religious agenda, this is strickly about a giant, fresh and crispy vegetarian feast offered up by the heartful Hare’s.
Every Thursday at 7 p. m. at 1390 Cherry St. (a big white house on the corner of 14th and Cherry) followers and those interested in what thos followers follow get together to study vedic philosophy–regardless of what religious affiliation you practice, it should be an interesting and educational time. If Thursdays don’t work for you there are also free veggie feasts hosted every Sunday at 5 p. m. next door at 1400 Cherry St.
So you can go there, study, discuss, possibly get weirded out, and discover exactly how many ways carrots can be prepared. If you’re up for adventure and free vegetarian, check it out.
For more info: www. krishnadenver. com or (303) 333.5461
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Govardhana Seva dasaJue is scheduled to rece...
- By Mandakini devi dasi In 1981, Venu teamed up ...
- By Mijal ZagierThesis for the 6 week documentar...
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...