Home for Sale in Prabhupada Village / Tenant wanted
Jaya Gaurasundara dasa: 2300 sf home for sale in Prabhupada Village, NC. Prabhupada Village is a picturesque community in the foothills of NC; is headquarters to the Bhaktivedanta Archives as well as the Festival of India. This 3bd/2.5 ba home is on a paved road walking distance to Prabhupada Rd. / Temple. The house, which was completed in 2006, is presently vacant as our family has relocated to Alachua. Must Sell ASAP Special devotee price: $ 209K! For more info. please go to www. owners. com/gjt5698 or call me at
P. S. I would be happy to have an indidual or couple stay in this home, while it is on the market, in exchange for some exterior maintenence and construction or simply grass cutting and a little rent. If interested, please call me at the number above.
y. s., Jaya Gaurasundara dasa
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...