Bhaktivedanta Gurukula and International School Students Get Top Exam Results
Parsada devi dasi: The Council for the Indian Secondary Certificate of Education (CISCE) released their final exam results recently and Bhaktivedanta Gurukula and International School (BGIS) students in the 10th and 12th grade had a 100% pass rate.
Ramachandra Gaire, who graduated from 12th grade, was first in the Mathura district in the highly-competitive science stream with 92% overall average. Other 12th graders who received excellent scores between 85% and 90% were Rahul Gupta, Nikhil Mehta, Madhava dasa Javeri and Shivam Yadav.
Grade 10 students also did very well.
Ramachandra has been with BGIS from Grade 1. He will attend a University in Ireland and at the same time work with the ISKCON temple and restaurants there.
Long-time resident of Vrindavan, Daivisakti-devi dasi said, “I am truly amazed, impressed at how well the students have done. From my own exercise getting the MA here in India I know how extremely tough it is to get high scores. These boys must be excellent students and devotees. Congratulations.”
Director for BGIS, Ananda Vrindavaneswari devi dasi said, “It is nice to see these young men do well in school alongside their spiritual studies and practices. Sometimes it seems it should be one or the other, spiritual or academic, but at the BGIS High School we see that one enhances the other. Students maintain their spiritual practices as they go about studying their academics. Well done to all the staff and students.”
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...