Krishna Balarama Mandir Hosts a Japa Workshop in Queens , NYC, May 29th and 30th
Sri Sri Krishna Balarama Mandir Hosts a Japa Workshop in Queens , NYC, May 29th and 30th 2009.
The devotees serving at the Sri Sri Krishna Balarama Mandir in Queens, NYC will be hosting their first annual japa workshop in their temple room at 111-14 101 Avenue, South Richmond Hill , NY 11419. The chief host of the workshop is HG Ravindra Svarupa Das ( GBC, ISKCON ); some other disciples of Srila Prabhupada expected to be in attendance are H H Chandrasekhar Swami, HG Suddha Jiva Das, and HG Bushara Das. The times of the japa workshop are *Friday , May 29th 6:30 p. m- 9:30 p. m., and Saturday 30th 10:00 a. m.- 5:00 p. m. *The theme of the workshop will be centered on a practitioner’s approach to Lord Chaitanya’s Sri Sikshastakam , and excerpts from Visvanatha Cakravarti’s Madhurya Kadambini. *Course materials and prasadam will be available.
*Registration is required, and because of space constraints , it will be limited to the first 75 people. To register, please contact Mithuna Das ( email@example.com or
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...