Vaishnavi Retreat 2009
Malati devi dasi:
October 2nd, 3rd and 4,th 2009 in New Vrindavan
For women by women in Krishna’s Service
Nourish your Bhakti with vibrant association in New Vrindaban‘s serene atmosphere filled with autumn‘s golden beauty. All presentations are based on the teachings and mood of His Divine Grace, A C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada by his daughters and grand-daughters, friends and well wishers. This is for new-comers and old-timers alike.
Discourses, Seminars, Workshops, Interactive presentations, Panel discussions
Courses of Vedic Shastra, Yoga, Massage, Health, Healing, Handcraft and other topics
Healthy organic based prasad prepared with love
Evenings with campfire and sweet bh: ans
Intimate Sunday morning with Srila Prabhupada and his daughters in His Palace
Hosted by your servant Malati devi dasi
* $151 fee includes all meals and presentations (accommodation not included in this fee) (discount available for Temple Dependant Devotees)
* Pre register using Credit Card or Paypal. Paypal address is e-mail address listed below. Please add $5 to Pay Pal payments to account for fee deducted by Paypal.
* Accommodation: Call 304-843-1600 ext. 111 (Mention the Retreat for a discount)
* Nearest airport Pittsburgh, PA/ nearest bus station, Wheeling, WV
* Airport-bus station Pick up service available for a small charge
* Registration and all other information please choose from following contact info.
304-845-9591 (Vrindavan Priya, Asst. Co ordinator )
THE ANNUAL VAISHNAVI RETREAT WILL BEGIN FRIDAY OCT. 2ND THROUGH SUNDAY OCT. 4TH IN NEW VRINDABAN. IT IS FOR WOMEN AND BY WOMEN AND BOTH WOMEN AND CHILDREN ARE WELCOME.
PLAN ON ELEVATING YOUR KRISHNA CONCIOUSNESS AND REVIVING YOUR SPIRITS IN THE ENCHANTING ATMOSPHERE OF NEW VRINDABAN, LOCATED IN THE APPALACHIAN FOOTHILLS OF WEST VIRGINIA’S PANHANDLE. YOU CAN ALSO EXPECT SPECTACULAR FALL FOLIAGE.
THIS YEARLY RETREAT FEATURES SUBLIME DEVOTIONAL SATSANG, PRESENTATIONS, SEMINARS, AND WORK SHOPS HONORING AND REFLECTING THE MOOD AND TEACHINGS OF HIS DIVINE GRACE A C BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI PRABHUPADA BY MANY DEDICATED STUDENTS AND FOLLOWERS.
THE $151 FEE COVERS ALL ASPECTS OF THE RETREAT, INCLUDED THREE HEALTHY PRASAD MEALS A DAY, USING ORGANI INDREDIENTS WHEN AVAILABLE. ACCOMMODATION NOT INCLUDED. FOR ON SITE LODGING, PLEASE CONTACT PALACE LODGE @ 304-843-1600 EXT. 111 & MENTION THE RETREAT TO RECIEVE A DISCOUNT (FOR SHARED ROOMS ONLY).
MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDAR NOW! AS THE LIST OF PRESENTERS AND THEIR TOPICS BECOME AVAILABLE, MORE UP-DATES WILL BE POSTED. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: 304-845-9591 OR SERVINGKRISHNA@AOL.COM. THE RETREAT IS FACILITATED BY MALATI DASI (ACBSP) ON BEHALF OF THE VAISHNAVI MINISTRY. HARE KRISHNA!
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...