Parasuram das: This year is our 27th tour of Lord Krishnas holy land – The bullock cart is a welcome sight as it tours the forests of Vraj. Every evening performing harinama and showing movies in the vilages. It is a one month tour starting from the 3rd October – outside the Krishna Balaram Temple going to Madhuvan, and one month later returning. A spiritual adventure with the goal to acheive Srila Prabhupada’s mercy. We will distribute over 50,000 small books and tonnes of prasad. Due to the nature of this sadhu program we can take only 6 devotees. We have space left for three more devotees, so if you would like to experience this life changing adventure, please contact us at email@example.com
see movie at:
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhava Smullen Prabhupada envisioned New Vr...
- By Ravindra Svarupa DasaIn the Philadelphia air...
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...