The World is Ready for World Holy Name Week!
Ekalavya Das: Pune
Dear Maharajas and Prabhus,
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
ISKCON Pune, India is celebrating World Holy Name Week from 31 Aug – 13 Sept. ISKCON Pune’s goal in the Japathon is 1 BILLION NAMES! Each devotee will chant four additional rounds to achieve the goal. Even young children are signing up to chant two rounds per day. Devotees can even register for Japathon by SMS! Our host at a house program agreed to go from 6 to 16 rounds for the Japathon!
Everyday there will be Harinama Sankirtan in different places in Pune. H. H. Lokanath Maharaja will be visiting Pune on Sept 3 & 4.
In Toronto, Canada devotees are planning on renting a double decker tourist bus with open top and touring around the city doing Harinama from the top of the bus.
In Durban, South Africa, all the namahattas are being engaged in World Holy Name Week and publicity is being arranged via a number of radio stations.
Many ISKCON gurus and senior spiritual leaders are planning to participate and are enthusing their followers to do the same.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
Wishing everyone a blissful World Holy Name Week.
Dasanudas, Ekalavya Das
– World Holy Name Week 2009 –
Sept. 2 – 11, 2009
“Celebrating Srila Prabhupada’s Sannyasa 50th Anniversary.”
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...
- By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami P...
- By Len Cohen"Merciful music and Krishna’s trans...