Come to Mayapur and study the Gita and Sanskrit!
Kisora das BVKS (Mayapur – IN): The Srimad-Bhagavata Vidyapitham, under the direction of Sri Gopiparanadhana Prabhu, began its branch operations in Sri Mayapur five years ago. It now offers an eight-month course on Bhagavad-gita and Sanskrit for devotees from all over the world. For most of the classes, we have a separate set of teachers for men and women.
The classes we offer are:
1. Bhagavad-gita Philosophy: A study of the Gita with the comments of Srila Prabhupada and his predecessors
2. Sanskrit skills and Spoken Sanskrit: Devanagari script, pronunciation and putting grammar into practice
3. Basic Sanskrit grammar: An overview of Sanskrit grammar
4. Hari-namamrta Sanskrit grammar: An abridged version of Srila Jiva Goswami’s Hari-namamrta grammar.
The course will begin on 1st November 2009 and end on 31st August 2010. February and March are free so that devotee students can wholeheartedly participate in the celebration of the Gaura Purnima Festival.
Please see the attached prospectus for further information. Interested students can write to our secretary HG Ramaniya Mataji at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and further details.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...