Come to Mayapur and study the Gita and Sanskrit!
Kisora das BVKS (Mayapur – IN): The Srimad-Bhagavata Vidyapitham, under the direction of Sri Gopiparanadhana Prabhu, began its branch operations in Sri Mayapur five years ago. It now offers an eight-month course on Bhagavad-gita and Sanskrit for devotees from all over the world. For most of the classes, we have a separate set of teachers for men and women.
The classes we offer are:
1. Bhagavad-gita Philosophy: A study of the Gita with the comments of Srila Prabhupada and his predecessors
2. Sanskrit skills and Spoken Sanskrit: Devanagari script, pronunciation and putting grammar into practice
3. Basic Sanskrit grammar: An overview of Sanskrit grammar
4. Hari-namamrta Sanskrit grammar: An abridged version of Srila Jiva Goswami’s Hari-namamrta grammar.
The course will begin on 1st November 2009 and end on 31st August 2010. February and March are free so that devotee students can wholeheartedly participate in the celebration of the Gaura Purnima Festival.
Please see the attached prospectus for further information. Interested students can write to our secretary HG Ramaniya Mataji at email@example.com for an application form and further details.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...