Vaishnavi Retreat Up-date: Children’s Activities during the Retreat
Malati devi dasi: Dear Mothers, Grand-Mothers and Care Takers: Vaishnavi Retreat is pleased to announce there will be Guided Children’s Activities concurrent with all sessions on Saturday and Sunday. The children must be minimally self sufficient (no babies) and able to follow instructions. These sessions will be facilitated by Kirti devi dasi and Cakori Radha devi dasi, who are both very expert and loving. A small donation towards costs and materials in requested.
Retreat dates: Oct. 2, 3 4th, 2009. New Vrindaban.
For further information: Call 304-845-9591
Check our simple site: VAISHNAVIRETREAT.ORG
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...