Maha Harinam on Juhu Beach
By Guru Gauranga das
The devotees from all the temples in Mumbai joined together to perform harinam on Juhu beach on Sunday 20th September. Thousands of devotees delighted beach goers and their children with loud thunderous chanting of the Maha mantra to celebrate “World Holy Name Week”. The beautiful sound of the Lords Holy names created a transcendental atmosphere on the beach as the golden sun sank slowly into the Arabian Sea. Lord Chaitanya and Lord Nityananda were carried above the sea of dancing devotee heads late after sunset to bring love of Krishna and light to the evening beach dwellers searching for happiness.
Please see attached pictures.
Ys Guru Gauranga das
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...