Maha Harinam on Juhu Beach
By Guru Gauranga das
The devotees from all the temples in Mumbai joined together to perform harinam on Juhu beach on Sunday 20th September. Thousands of devotees delighted beach goers and their children with loud thunderous chanting of the Maha mantra to celebrate “World Holy Name Week”. The beautiful sound of the Lords Holy names created a transcendental atmosphere on the beach as the golden sun sank slowly into the Arabian Sea. Lord Chaitanya and Lord Nityananda were carried above the sea of dancing devotee heads late after sunset to bring love of Krishna and light to the evening beach dwellers searching for happiness.
Please see attached pictures.
Ys Guru Gauranga das
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...