Maha Harinam on Juhu Beach
By Guru Gauranga das
The devotees from all the temples in Mumbai joined together to perform harinam on Juhu beach on Sunday 20th September. Thousands of devotees delighted beach goers and their children with loud thunderous chanting of the Maha mantra to celebrate “World Holy Name Week”. The beautiful sound of the Lords Holy names created a transcendental atmosphere on the beach as the golden sun sank slowly into the Arabian Sea. Lord Chaitanya and Lord Nityananda were carried above the sea of dancing devotee heads late after sunset to bring love of Krishna and light to the evening beach dwellers searching for happiness.
Please see attached pictures.
Ys Guru Gauranga das
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...