20 Minute Daily Vrata For Kartika
From Padma Purana, quoted by Sanatana Gosvami in Hari-bhakti Vilasa: “Kartika Vrata is a special time to worship Radha Damodara, and especially to get the mercy of Srimati Radharani since it is Her month. She is very easily pleased during this month if one worships Her along with Her beloved Damodara.”
Sadhusanga recorded Chapters 29-33 of Srimad Bhagavatam Tenth Canto describing The Rasa Dance from both Krsna Book and Sarartha Darsini, a commentary on each verse by Srila Visvanatha Chakravarti Thakura.
The entire reading lasts 10 hours, so if one listens to 20 minutes each day, he not only absorbs his mind in Radha-Krsna’s divine lilas each day during the month of Kartika, but will complete the entire reading on the 30th day. We also suggest listening with headphones for deeper absorption in these transcendental topics.
Hearing Srimad Bhagavatam daily is further recommended during the month of Kartika in the same section of Hari-bhakti Vilasa: “Hear Srimad Bhagavatam daily, especially Radha and Krsna pastimes in Vrndavana, in association of exalted Vaisnavas if possible. By regularly reading Srimad Bhagavatam during Kartika month, one gets the benefit of reading all the eighteen 18 Puranas. All other duties should be given up in favor of hearing the scriptures from sadhus during this month.”
To download the mp3 audiobook, go to: http://www.sadhusanga.com/featured-downloads
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...