Invitation to celebrate Diwali
Dr Prayag Narayan Misra: Hare Krishna!
In conjunction with FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS- Diwali- we are pleased to invite you with your family and friends to share a two day Birth Day Celebrations for Rev Dr Jannah Scott, Deputy Director, Faith Based & Community Initiative, Department of Homeland Security, Washington, D.C.
TOPIC: My experiences of Interfaith and Community Based Initiatives at the Center, DHS
Dates: Thursday October 15 and Friday October 16
Time: 12:00 noon to 2:00 PM
LUNCH: Blessed food ( Prasadam)- Vegetarian at 1:00 PM
Address: 100, South Weber Drive, Chandler, AZ 85226-3216
Behind Red Roof Inn ( major Intersection: I-10 and Chandler Boulevard )
Go East on Chandler Blvd. South on 54th Street- Land Mark Circle K;
Right turn on Boston Street which will dead end at 100, S Weber Drive
– across RED ROOF INN.
RSVP: Pat Somaiya, Trustee & Director, ISKCON OF PHOENIX,
Temple: 480-705-4900 – for Directions.
COST: Free. (Gifts and donations accepted)
Praise The Lord!
Dr Prayag Narayan Misra
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...
- By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami P...
- By Len Cohen"Merciful music and Krishna’s trans...