A Prayer for world peace
Balaramkrishnadas: The faith, fair prayer and the love of God
shattered by religious rockets and bombs
The wicked commandments
of those who breathe merely to slaughter
the sacrificial goat, earth
for exchange of heavens.
For pleasure in this and the next world-
strangle they the cosmic forms of life
with all its beauty and sighs!
Thy Love, Oh! Father, why kept Thee on these living ones!
Thy sheeps, in vain, weep for a break
from the slaughterer’s hateful looks.
Thy Love, let it pour as tropical rains.
And Thy Wrath as meteors seek the asuras’ heads.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...