A Prayer for world peace
Balaramkrishnadas: The faith, fair prayer and the love of God
shattered by religious rockets and bombs
The wicked commandments
of those who breathe merely to slaughter
the sacrificial goat, earth
for exchange of heavens.
For pleasure in this and the next world-
strangle they the cosmic forms of life
with all its beauty and sighs!
Thy Love, Oh! Father, why kept Thee on these living ones!
Thy sheeps, in vain, weep for a break
from the slaughterer’s hateful looks.
Thy Love, let it pour as tropical rains.
And Thy Wrath as meteors seek the asuras’ heads.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...