A Prayer for world peace
Balaramkrishnadas: The faith, fair prayer and the love of God
shattered by religious rockets and bombs
The wicked commandments
of those who breathe merely to slaughter
the sacrificial goat, earth
for exchange of heavens.
For pleasure in this and the next world-
strangle they the cosmic forms of life
with all its beauty and sighs!
Thy Love, Oh! Father, why kept Thee on these living ones!
Thy sheeps, in vain, weep for a break
from the slaughterer’s hateful looks.
Thy Love, let it pour as tropical rains.
And Thy Wrath as meteors seek the asuras’ heads.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...