” Preacher”, a poem for the Christmas season
Madhavendra Puri dasa (Paris): Preacher.
In siddhanta vaishnava,
You are Shakti-Avatara:
A soul endowed with the power,
To take the faith, a step further.
His Divine Grace, our master,
In hierarchy, your superior,
With challenges even greater,
Aknowledged you as a preacher.
Though he chastized your followers,
Going astray from your orders,
For you he had great affection,
And true respect, for your mission.
You surely know, that every year,
During the month of december,
Devotees do a marathon,
To increase book distribution!
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...