” Preacher”, a poem for the Christmas season
Madhavendra Puri dasa (Paris): Preacher.
In siddhanta vaishnava,
You are Shakti-Avatara:
A soul endowed with the power,
To take the faith, a step further.
His Divine Grace, our master,
In hierarchy, your superior,
With challenges even greater,
Aknowledged you as a preacher.
Though he chastized your followers,
Going astray from your orders,
For you he had great affection,
And true respect, for your mission.
You surely know, that every year,
During the month of december,
Devotees do a marathon,
To increase book distribution!
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Ravindra Svarupa DasaIn the Philadelphia air...
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...