Postgraduate Study for Natural Faultfinders
1. Being frustrated about oneself
2. Sufficient ability to look down on others
3. Inability to communicate with humans
4. Eager to increase one’s fruitive mentality
5. Willingness to become a better atheist
6. Dissatisfaction about the laws of karma
7. Experienced in committing all kinds of offenses
8. A healthy sense of curiosity about what is going on in the lower species
9. Inspired to go on dreaming about oneself for the rest of eternity
All applicants to this exciting new course for the devotee community worldwide need to write their own position paper about 108 sastric ways of looking at their own faults and those of others, and submit their paper before the deadline.
Deadline: 32 September 2010
Contact person: Kalichela das brahmacari
Where: Aparadhadesh (Patalaloka Street 007, Yamaraja City)
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Mandakini devi dasi In 1981, Venu teamed up ...
- By Mijal ZagierThesis for the 6 week documentar...
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...