A great free tool for the devotees webmasters
By Citraka dasa
“zscreen: Advanced Image/Text/File utility that allows for region/window/full-screen screenshots, text services and file hosting”
I found this tool (for Microsoft Windows) to facilitate drastically the uploading of pictures (text or files also) either to my ftp servers or external free hosting services.
I’ve been using it for some time now and I found it excellent to the point that I couldn’t imagine doing without it any more!
There is a drag-drop window (or an actions tool bar) sitting on your desktop that will upload anything you drag on it to your prefered destination – configurable from the options menu and it will put automatically the url in your clipboard in any desired format.
You can also upload screenshots of your entire screen, active window, selected window or desired croppped area.
It will upload anything you copy on your clipboard, image text or file in a single keystroke.
It les you also use it in combination with your favorite image editor for any croping, resizing, optimizations etc.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...