Govindas Göteborg restaurant is searching for devotees (EU citizens)who would like to be employed by the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) from 03rd August 2020.
Responsibilities include :
1. Cooking Indian vegetarian lunch menu. As the restaurant is combined with the temple you must follow strict cleanliness rules, follow the four regulative principles and chant 16 rounds Japa.
2. Serving lunch in a very kind and polite manner
3. Dishing plates and other utensils
4. Use cash machine
5. cleaning of the kitchen and restaurant
6. shopping (it is good to have driving license)
7. keeping papers in order for bookkeeping and tax office.
8. You should be a responsible person who likes to manage a restaurant in cooperation with the temple devotees.
9. You should have very good knowledge in the hygiene standard for restaurants and follow them precisely and be able to explain them to the health office.
10. Very good English skills are required. It will be good/to develop also Swedish langue skills.
We are looking forward for your application. Please write to us with a description of yourself and your experience.
For more information please check our homepage