Bhagavad-gita eCourse Summer Semester – May 10 – September 13
Krishna.com: For those interested in studying Bhagavad-gita online this summer: Krishna.com’s Sastra eCourses lead participants step-by-step through Srila Prabhupada’s books from the comfort of their own homes on their own computers, according to their own time schedules.
Following our easy-to-perform formula day by day, week after week, conversing and sharing realizations with others in the classes via email Forums and Interactive Chapter Summaries, participants systematically learn Vedic philosophy according to Srila Prabhupada’s teachings and purports.
If you want to learn Bhagavad-gita this summer, or have people in your congregation or friends who may, go to the following for more information:
For even more detailed information concerning the curriculum visit:
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...