Departure of a servant of the servant…….
Jayasri dasi: I am not a close friend of Amekhala but have know Srutakirti over the years, especially in Hawaii. Two years ago, in January there was a New Nabadvip reunion and I was asked to attend and lead the yatra to the past ISKCON temples on Oahu. At that time Amekhala was there with Srutakirti and I met her for the first time. Even though we didn’t know each other there was some friction between us because of a separate circumstance….but when I met her she melted my heart and we became instant friends. During that week I learned to appreciate her kind disposition and her deep love for Srila Prabhupada. As with all of Srila Prabhupada’s daughters her association was another reflection of the beautiful rays of the lotus feet of Srila Prabhupada.
All Glories to Srimate Amekhala dasi.
Hare Krsna Jayasri dasi
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...
- By Indradyumna SwamiYesterday, upon my return t...
- By Vaishnava Dasa "Regarding the Christmas Day ...
- By Suvarna Radhika Devi DasiThe highest reason ...
- By Drutakarma Das Cremo states that the book ha...
- By Muralidhara-priya Das 2016 marks the Fiftiet...
- By Mukundamala Dasa One morning when going thro...
- By His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami P...
- By Len Cohen"Merciful music and Krishna’s trans...