In memorial to Amekhala devi das, dande
Malati dasi: Dear Sruta Kirti and respected Vaishnaves: Please accept my humbly offered obeisance’s. All glories to Srila Prabhupada and his wonderful followers.
The occasion of Her Grace Amekhala devi dasi’s departure is a glorious testimony to the gift of life given to us by His Divine Grace, A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Krishna Bhakti, devotional service to the Supreme Lord. Her determination under a life of various challenges to remain connected with her beloved Spiritual Master and even more importantly, endeavoring to keep not only her own children but the children of god -brothers and sisters, connected to Srila Prabhupada in love is a selfless lesson unto all of us. Similarly, she humbly reached out to god-sisters and brothers who may have wavered or were wounded, trying to re-assure them and bring them closer to Srila Prabhupada. I view these selfless acts as part of her legacy, her spiritual foot-print in our hearts and for ISKCON. May her passage be blessed with success for the final destination by Srila Prabhupada’s causeless mercy.
At the feet of Srila Prabhupada, malati dasi
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...