Bhakti Inspiration Retreat – New Vrajamandala Spain – 15-17.08.2010
From Sacinandana Swami and Yadunandana Swami:
Dear devotees, Dear friends Please accept our best wishes and heartfelt greetings. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
It is with the greatest happiness that we invite you to our ‘Bhakti Inspiration Retreat’, which is based on the five most powerful processes of bhakti-yoga: chanting the Holy Names, hearing Srimad Bhagavatam, associating with devotees, worshiping the Deity, and living in a holy place like Mathura. This retreat will be held in New Vrajamandala, Spain, on 15th, 16th and 17th August, 2010.
It will be different from other experiences of lectures and festivals in that besides exploring the philosophical truths of Krishna consciousness, we will immediately apply what we learn through practical exercises. Thus we will not simply gather information, but learn to open ourselves up to divine guidance and blessings.
We are so excited about this retreat because we foresee that anyone who attends it will have deep Krishna conscious experiences that will stay with them for a long time.
Amongst the many spiritual treasures you can expect are:
* learning how to make a tangible and lasting connection with the Lord through the most efficient methods of bhakti-yoga – focusing especially on bhajan and kirtan.
* highly experiential classes, aiming at providing all participants with breakthrough experiences and a deep transformation at all levels.
* many other exciting realizations in a highly inspiring “Community of Learners” I know this sounds almost too good to be true, – but judging from the feedback we have received from previous retreats, such a transformation is possible!
This is how the schedule will look:
7.00 pm: Sundara Aratik.
7.30 pm: Entering the Retreat
Monday 16th and Tuesday 17th
09.00-10.00: Breakfast prasadam
10.00-11.00: Free time, and for those who wish, kirtana in the temple room
11.00-13.00: Morning session
13.00-14.00: Yoga (optional)
14.00-15.00: Lunch prasadam
15.00-16.00: Free time, and for those who wish, kirtana in the temple room
16.00-18.00: Short afternoon sessions with kirtana in between
18.30-20.00: Lila-kirtana and Final Inspirational session.
20.00-20.30: Snack prasadam
The subjects will be presented as follows:
Nama-kirtana: Sacinandana Swami Sadhu-sanga: Yadunandana Swami Mathura-vasa: Sacinandana Swami Bhagavata sravana: Yadunandana Swami Murti seva: Sacinandana Swami and Yadunandana Swami
Everyone is welcome. Please bring your friends. We will do our best to serve you. With gratitude, Sacinandana Swami and Yadunandana Swami
For room reservation, please contact Godrumadwipa Dasa or Puspa Gopal Dasi at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone them at: +34 949 321 001 or +34 607 40 56 74
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...