In Memory of Amekhala
Giribaradhari das (Smara Hari’s brother):
With tears in my eyes,
I laugh and I cry,
When I think of all you have done.
This body you have lost
At such a great cost,
But your battle has been won.
On this day I am sad,
But I also feel glad,
Because you have won the fight.
You have spread all around,
The mercy you have found,
And turned darkness into light.
And so on this day,
I solemnly pray,
That one day you will help me to see,
To do always what’s right,
And never give up the fight,
And may the same mercy fall on me.
With tears of joy and regret,
I shall never forget,
That you have found your place,
And that now you have joined,
Eternal pastimes beyond,
By Srila Prabhupada’s saving grace.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...