60 days free stay in Sri Mayapur Dham!
Nitai Karuna (das) TKG (Mayapur – IN): Hare Krishna!
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada and Sri Dham Mayapur.
We are happy to informed you that many devotees from differnt temples have shown eagerness to secure a room in Isodyan Bhavan. Thanks for all of you.
Still there is chance to book for all the temple presidents, GBC’s, Yatra leaders, life members and congregation to take advantage of this new guest house.
1. Rooms can be used by the donor, or their invited guests, for a total of 60 days every year including the period of Gaura Purnima Festival.
2. Rooms can be used only during the lifetime of the donor. In case of organizations/ Yatras, rooms can be used be used by the/ their members for
3. During the rest of the year, the room may be used to facilitate other pilgrims. The guest house dept. will take care of the maintenance for the rest of the year.
4. As the rooms will be available for you even during Gaura Purnima festival, I humbly suggest that every temple around the world and congregations should have “Your Own Room in Mayapur” to accommodate their temple devotees and to facilitate their donors visit to Mayapur.
Good News! Avail the Donor Room facility from NOW onwards!
Till the construction of Isodyana Bhavan, donors can avail donor room facility in Vamsi bhavan. ISODYAN BHAVAN located right next to Vamsi Bhavan This facility of using the room from now onwards will be extended to donors who pay the full payment now. This wil also help us to kick start the construction of new building.
What are the different type of rooms ?
We have four type of rooms in Isodyan Bhavan, based on the size of the room. The rates for donor rooms are as follows:
230 Sq. ft/4 beds- Rs. 500,000
360 Sq. ft./4 beds-Rs. 800,000
400 sq. ft./4 beds- Rs. 8.70,000
700 sq. ft./4 beds- Rs. 14,00,000
What are the payment options available?
You send the amount by bank transfer to the following account: if you are sending the money from within India, you can send to:
Name of account: sri Mayapurdham Pilgrims and Visitor’s trust
Account no.: 237010100148740
Bank: AXIS Bank Ltd., 12 MM Ghosh Street,
1st Floor, Krishnanagar, District Nadia, West Bengal, INDIA 741101
RTGS/IFSC code: UTIB 0000237
As per the room you choose, we will send you the installment amounts to be paid.
BANK TRANSFER FROM OUTSIDE INDIA, PLEASE CONTACT:
HH BHAKTI PURUSOTTAMA SWAMI email@example.com mobile: +91 9434506434
Will be there be any agreement for room donors?
Yes, an agreement will be issued on behalf of Mayapur Pilgrims and Visitor’s Trust.
for more information please write to
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...