Australian Society for Krishna Culture
Yadavendra das (acbsp): Dear Vaishnavas, Friends of the Krishna Consciousness Movement and Well Wishers,
Please accept my most prostrated obeisances at your holy feet.
This is to announce that the Australian Society for Krishna Culture, created under the direct guidance and inspiration of His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, the Founder-Acarya of Iskcon and Institutor of the BBT is purchasing a most wonderful and valuable 50 acres country Ashram, near the world famous Noosa Resort, Queensland, Australia, by the will of the Supreme Brahman.
The contract has become unconditional and any type and size of voluntary donation toward this most important project will be most appreciated and recognized, there being currently still a significant short fall of funds for settlement of land purchase and for development millions of dollars will be required.
In that context, we are offering for sale (one personal copy only) the very rare, most valuable and very much wanted one volume edition of Srimad Bhagavatam, in very good condition for just US $ 1000.00. The typed script is just too small for a senior such as this humble self.
Anyone kindly wishing to participate in fund raising as a donor or an agent, please contact me. Any size donation, big or small, will be greatly appreciated. My email address is ajm108atgmail. com and mailing address is PO BOX 221 SHERWOOD QLD 4075 AUSTRALIA. I thank you very much for considering this opportunity and beg to remain,
Your humble servant,
Yadavendra das (acbsp) Brisbane, Australia June 28, 2010
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...
- By Damodar Prasad dasThis meditation is conclud...
- By Gauravani dasa Of the late, mantra meditatio...