The main responsibilities of this role are:
1) Leading worship regularly and on special occasions.
2) Cooking regularly and on special occasions as part of daily service.
The ideal candidate should:
1) Be brahmacharis.
2) Be trained in an ISKCON temple where the guidelines of the ISKCON
Ministry of Deity Worship are followed.
3) Show commitment & dedication to this service and Gaudiya Vaishnavism.
4) Have exemplary personnel spiritual practices, moral conduct and knowledge of the scriptures.
5) Minimum 1 year’s proven experience in such a role.
6) Good references.
We will offer room, board and a pujari maintenance allowance at the going
rate. Please send in your applications by the 21 June 2020.
You can apply by sending your application by email to at
Thank you and Hare Krishna,
Brihat Gaura Hari Das