His Grace Aindra Prabhu
By the members of the GBC Executive Committee
Dear Maharajas and Prabhus,
Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
It is with deeply sad hearts that we have come to know about the sudden passing of His Grace Aindra Prabhu.
There is possibly no devotee in the entire world of ISKCON who has not heard one of Aindra Prabhu’s kirtans, either live or from a recording, and has been left wondering whether this celestial singing was coming from this earth or from another world.
Even before going to live in Vrndavan, Aindra Prabhu’s dedication to propagating the Holy Name inspired many, many souls. Throughout his years of dedication to the 24 Hour Kirtan program in Vrndavan, his singular focus on glorifying the Mahamantra has drawn untold numbers of souls closer to the realm of devotional service by giving them a taste of Nama Prabhu. Aindra Prabhu’s vision and his unwavering determination in maintaining the 24 Hour Kirtan in Vrndavana has been a vivid example for every member of the Gaudiya Sampradaya. He is such an inspiration for us all.
For this service he has rendered to Srila Prabhupada and his ISKCON we are all deeply indebted to him.
Those who knew Aindra Prabhu well know that he had a fiery side to him as well. While there might have been differences from time to time regarding some philosophical or organizational points of view between what Aindra Prabhu and what others viewed as Srila Prabhupada’s presentation over the years, all of those concerns and exchanges fade far into the distance as we remember the overwhelming ecstatic waves of kirtan that filled the Krsna-Balarama Mandir and our hearts – the manifestation of which was certainly the fulfillment of a primary desire of His Divine Grace.
Thank you Aindra prabhu for your wonderful gifts of service to our Founder-Acarya Srila Prabhupada and to his entire society of devotees.
We fervently pray to Srila Prabhupada to take you back home, and that one day we may be together again, hearing your heartfelt kirtans in your personal association.
Your humble servants, The members of the GBC Executive Committee
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...
- By Indian Media Nineteen ISKCON devotees were i...
- By Gaurangi Devi DasiThe Padayatra Ministry is ...
- By Vrndavana Vinodini Devi DasiHearing good new...
- By Ramlakshman Das 20 devotees registered for t...
- By Madhavananda Das Everyday, ISKCON devotees a...
- By Bhajahari das Due to Tribhuvanatha's prabh...
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...