Sri Mayapur Gaura Purnima 2011 Festival Schedule
By Bhakti Purusottama Swami
With great pleasure, ISKCON Mayapur invites devotees worldwide to celebrate the Gaura Purnima festival 2011 at Sri dham Mayapur. On 5th of March 2011, the festival inauguration will take place, followed by various festivities, Navadwipa Mandala Parikrama and the grand celebration of Gaura Purnima on 19th March. Please find below the detailed festival schedule. Gaura Purnima festival announcements on guest house booking, seva opportunities etc will be posted from time to time in our website www. mayapur. com
GBC meeting Starts
GBC meeting ends
Arrival of Devotees
Tamal Krishna Goswami’s Disappearance
Panca-tattva Abhisheka of the Holy Name,Cultural programs,Sponsored Satsang
Seminars,Congregational preaching Night,Book Distribution Awards
Navadvip mandala Parikrama begins
Navadvip mandala parikrama party returns to Mayapur
Festivities and Cultural programs
Immersion of Ashes of departed souls
Sri Sri Radha-Madhava Boat Festival
Gaura Purnima Festival
Jagannath Mishra’s Feast
Bhakti Purusottama Swami
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...
- By Radhanath Swami“My heart aches for love,” sh...
- By Vikram PatilA devotee from a remote village ...
- By Bhakti-lata Dasi I had fallen away from chan...
- By Satyaraja DasaOur tale goes back to one of t...