Free Food For Life ( For Pakistan Parsadam Relife)
Vanamali Das: Dear Prabhu
Please accept our Sri Krishna Bhakt Parivar Seva Team Dandavat Pranam. Just we read your article about flood. Your wrote:
“Food for Life projects. If we can get a confirmation that there is a team willing and able to head up a prasadam relief project to help survivors of the floods, Food for Life Global will initiate a fundraising campaign through our social network. We will also solicit for volunteer help as needed.”
with the reference of your article our Sri Krishna Bhakt Parivar Team is willing to do this service we are already doing work for those peoples who need food and other things for living but we have not more support if you will support us for food or other things we will willingly do this services, due to lack of money we are unable to do proper service. If you have any requirement kindly contact us.
We also want to do Free Food service for our poor peoples in Pakistan.
If you can help us kindly reply as soon as possible.
Vanamali Das (Sri Krishna Bhakt Parivar Seva Team)
Contact No. 0092+0302-2920387.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...
- By radhanathswami.com “When we do things on a s...
- By Zachary Feder and Khatera Sahibzada In an ag...
- By Krsnabaladev Das Urgent action is needed to ...