Kalpavriksha Foundation: (Inviting all ISKCON Devotees to actively participate in this campaign to save our Mother Cow)
This campaign is not only an awareness campaign, but it will also provide a facilitation platform to all cow lovers for the protection of cows from different perspective.
AGENDAS OF THE CAMPAIGN :-
1. Seminars in Temples, Schools, Colleges and Corporates
2. Organize Go-Katha in towns and villages
3. Organize Mega contest and Events
4. Online and Offline Media exposition
5. Signature petition to completely ban the cow slaughter
6. Adopt a cow in every home
7. Go-Grass initiatives
8. Allocation of Medical Van for Injured cows, Street cows
9. Opening of R&D centres for cow panchgavaya, Milk & Organic products.
10. Tieup with all India goshalas to make them self sufficient.
11. Opening of Goshalas
12. Farm communities & Rural development
13. Varnashram System implementation
14. Improves the quality of cows (proper breeding, training etc.)
15. Opening of Stores/ Stalls for Cow panchgavya, milk & organic product
16. Mobile vans for the promotion of cow panchgavya, milk & organic product.
17. Social networking implementation for massive distribution of cow panchgavya, milk and organic products in every home.
18. Arrange medical camps / hospitals based on cow panchgavya therapy.
19. Develop GO-Sena to take care of cows and stop slaughter houses.
20. Carrier prospects in cow protection for Youths, Professionals, Businessman, Senior citizens, Social Workers.
We would like to invite all the ISKCON Devotees & their friends to join this mega Cow Protection campaign.
For joining this campaign, just sms - “GOMATA” at +91-9350145954.
Visit : www.kalpvraksha.com or www.saveourmothercow.com