Gopal Lila das: Dear readers,
Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!
I would like to humbly announce a new initiative that was started in London, England, earlier this year by a small group of devotees.
HARRY was created to produce clothing and lifestyle products for members of ISKCON. We aim to make products that reflect the teachings of ISKCON in a contemporary manner. Our first clothing range, two exclusively designed unisex t-shirts, were launched in late August and are currently available for purchase on our website. Subsequent products are in production and will be available in due course.
One of our guiding principles is to work with young ISKCON members as far as possible. Devotees who have grown up in the movement have helped at many levels in the lifecycle of the project, and will continue to do so, from designing products, marketing, and sales. By serving in this way, we feel we are able to give them a positive outlet for their creativity and talents and practical experience that will serve them well later in life.
It should be noted that HARRY is first and foremost a creative and social initiative. Money made from the sale of our products go toward covering our basic running costs.
For information on our products, and how to purchase them, please see www. harrylovesyou. com.
If you have any questions, you may contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your servant, Gopal Lila das
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...