Ratnavali’s story through the Gita’s lens
Suresvara dasa: On October 15th, I gave a Skype class to an international audience of devotees about seeing Srimati Ratnavali Mataji’s reincarnation story through the lens of the Bhagavad-gita.
The class was well-received, so devotees asked me to send it Dandavats for possible posting. The links to the class may be found at http://iskcon-hawaii.com/Ratnavali.html or directly from Ustream at http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10218648.
The class runs for about an hour and a half, including the discussion afterward. I hope you can find time to listen to it because I think it provides a decent synthesis for the positive and negative comments her story has generated on Dandavats. Whether one thinks Ratnavali’s story is fact or fiction, we can all profit from the lessons it offers when we see it through the lens of the Gita.
Hope you are well and look forward to hearing your response to the class.
Your grateful servant,
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...