Dasha-hara and Deepavali Celeebrations
Bhargava Kulkarni: Dasha-Hara and Deepavali should be celebrated this way:
On the day of Vijaya Dashami, Ravana(Vigraha) should be burnt to ashes by the hands of Kshree Raamachandra (Vigraha) at the same place where the Raamayana war took place in Ceylon..
Then Raja Abhishekam should be performed to Vibhishana(Vigraha) and then Agni Pariksha of Kshreemati Seeta devi (Vigraha)..
All the events mentioned in the Raamayana, should be performed accordingly..
Then, Kshreemati Seetdevi and Kshree Raamachandra should be seated on a Ratha (Chariot) and the Ratha should be brought to Ayodhya by the day of Deepavali..
Ratha should be moved on all days (Dashahara – Deepavali) along with Hare Krishna Kirtana..
People should lit Deepams/Lamps accompanied with crackers as Ksreemati Seeta Devi and Kshree Raamachandra’s Chariot passes by..
Then, when as Kshreemati Seeta Devi and Kshree Raamachandra reach Ayodhya, Raja Abhishekam should be performed..
All Kshree Krishna’s past times should be enacted similar to as mentioned in Raamayana..
Vasu Baras, Dhanatrayodashi, Narakachaturdashi, Ksreemati Maha Lakshami Pooja, Govardhan Pooja and Bhaidhuj should also be celebrated in the same way as mentioned in Saashtras..
Like the “Vishwa Mangala Gou Grama Yathra” was organized in september last year,,
All the acharyas of all Sampradaayas, Please have a discussion over it and organize a grand festival celebration for Kshree Krishna!!!
This will be in true sense celebration of festival for serving Krishna!!!
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...