New online course: “Essence of Srimad-Bhagavatam”
Vidvan Gauranga Das: Mayapur Online Education has launched a new course on the Srimad-Bhagavatam, “Essence of Srimad-Bhagavatam”, based on Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura’s systematic and thematic compilation of selected verses from the Srimad-Bhagavatam (Bhagavatarka-marici-mala). In this course students will study these verses along with the explanation of Bhaktivinoda Thakura and Srila Prabhupada’s purports.
If you wanted to study the Srimad-Bhagavatam but found it too voluminous to grasp its substance, this e-course will be useful to you.
For more information about this course, visit http://courses.mayapur.com/essence-of-srimad-bhagavatam.
Our other e-courses at http://courses.mayapur.com:
1. Basic Bhagavad-gita Study
2. Basic First Canto Study
3. Gita Sanskrit
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...