HG Dadhiharta Prabhu (ACBSP) left his body (@ Saranagati)
Akrura Das: Hare Krishna Maharaj / Prabhus and Matajis,
Please accept my most humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupad, Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga.
HG Dadhiharta Prabhu was an excellent devotee and a great friend. He was an absolute ‘papa bear’, a bundle of joy. Crying face
He will surely be missed for a long long time… I am sure he is in the shelter of Srila Prabhupada wherever he’s gone.
He set an example of having firm faith in the instructons of Srila Prabhupada. It is a great loss to our devotee community.
Devotees like him are very rare. He spent the last few decades at Saranagati, engaged in cow protection.
Thank you very much for your association and mercy you have bestowed upon, a completely undeserving soul like, me, Dadhiharta Prabhu.
You gave me hugs, you gave me encouragement you were always looking for ‘good’ in everyone and putting up with all
my bad qualities. You always had a way to put a positive twist in everything, no matter, how non-positive the environment may have been. I don’t know how to thank you prabhu, for everything. Please forgive any offences that I may have made to your grace knowingly or uknowingly.
Aspiring to be Your servant in service to Srila Prabhupad
Co-TP ISKCON Vancouver
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...