HG Dadhiharta Prabhu (ACBSP) left his body (@ Saranagati)
Akrura Das: Hare Krishna Maharaj / Prabhus and Matajis,
Please accept my most humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupad, Sri Guru and Sri Gauranga.
HG Dadhiharta Prabhu was an excellent devotee and a great friend. He was an absolute ‘papa bear’, a bundle of joy. Crying face
He will surely be missed for a long long time… I am sure he is in the shelter of Srila Prabhupada wherever he’s gone.
He set an example of having firm faith in the instructons of Srila Prabhupada. It is a great loss to our devotee community.
Devotees like him are very rare. He spent the last few decades at Saranagati, engaged in cow protection.
Thank you very much for your association and mercy you have bestowed upon, a completely undeserving soul like, me, Dadhiharta Prabhu.
You gave me hugs, you gave me encouragement you were always looking for ‘good’ in everyone and putting up with all
my bad qualities. You always had a way to put a positive twist in everything, no matter, how non-positive the environment may have been. I don’t know how to thank you prabhu, for everything. Please forgive any offences that I may have made to your grace knowingly or uknowingly.
Aspiring to be Your servant in service to Srila Prabhupad
Co-TP ISKCON Vancouver
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...
- By Vaishnavangri Sevaka Das "Oh! Fiftieth ISKCO...