14″ Brass Deities For Sale
Jason Lambert: If you have been seeking a set of high quality, large Gaura-Nitai deities online then you know it doesn’t take long to realize the futility of your search. Murtis like this must be special ordered.
The exact height of their Lordships is 13 5/8″ from the bottom of the lotus base to the tip of the fingers, each murti weighing 7 lbs. They were crafted in Vrindavan and the brasswork is EXQUISITE. Vaisnava tilak is etched on their foreheads and their eyes are extremely well crafted and mounted. As is common with larger brass deities, the earlobes have holes to accomodate earrings. These are ABSOLUTE FIRST CLASS.
If your budget will allow, Prabhu, there is NO FINER INVESTMENT you can make for your home altar than an heirloom set of brass Gaura-Nitai deities such as these.
Deities will be individually bubble wrapped, packed and shipped with the deligence they are worthy of.
Shipping charge tbd by customer’s prefered mode of shipment. No handling charges, exact shipping charge only.
And of course, DO NOT HESITATE to contact me with any further questions. Direct inquiries to:
Jason Lambert Mishawaka, Indiana, USA
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...
- By Navasi DasiAs devotees, we talk a lot about ...
- By Krsangi Radhe dasi The exciting new features...
- By Vraja Vilasa dasa Maharaja explained to the ...
- By Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura Learned sages hav...
- By Janakinatha Dasa Every December, the book ma...
- By Nagaraja Dasa The maya of the material world...