My Dear Friend
I throw these ashes into the air,
Into the fire, the earth and the water,
And I think of the times, the wonderful times,
When our lives were filled with laughter.
This grey ash, this powder in my hand,
I sprinkle far and wide,
And I think of all those happy days,
When you were with me, by my side.
And as those memories fill my mind,
The tears run down my face,
And mix with the ashes in my hands,
As I think of those wonderful days.
Your spirit has not gone, the soul lives on.
For you, another journey has begun.
You’ve gone to explore new realms of the mind,
As always you have done.
And as I stand here all alone,
Your words pass through my head,
And as I think of life and death,
I remember what you said.
“If true bliss and eternal life,
You really want to find,
Keep Vrindavan in your heart,
And keep Krishna in your mind.”
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vyasmuni DasToday on 25th October 2014 at 5:...
- By Vijaya dasa September proved to be a great m...
- By indiatimes.com LONDON: British Prime Ministe...
- By Hari Narayana Das (With 271 photos) Commemor...
- By Indradyumna SwamiToday, October 25, ISKCON d...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...