Cursed or blessed, I don’t really know,
Born under a strange constellation.
The ways of the stars I can’t understand.
That’s the cause of my consternation.
Five planets in gemini in the first house,
It leads to a lot of confusion,
My venus and mars, well placed in the stars,
But my mind is still filled with delusion.
This earth is spinning round and round,
My mind is spinning too.
A million planets in outer space,
Just what am I supposed to do.
In days of old, fortunes were told,
By gypsies in long black gowns.
With their tarot cards and their crystal balls,
As they travelled to various towns.
At night I dream, I dream of the stars,
Sparkling in the sky,
And the heavens and the great constellations,
As the signs in the zodiac go by.
And astrologers today, I don’t understand,
With their sutras and musty old books.
Are they magical soothsayers,
Or are they smooth talking crooks.
A curse or a blessing, I don’t really know,
To be born under a strange constellation.
The ways of the planets I can’t understand.
That’s one cause of my utter frustration.
But as I gaze at the sun and the moon,
I feel a strong sensation,
Oh Krishna, oh Lord, I am always amazed,
At the wonder of Your creation.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Arjuna Krsna das Both Rama Laksman prabhu, D...
- By Nanda Kishor dasISKCON’s Bhakti Yoga Society...
- By radhanathswami.com On the 8th of October, Ra...
- By Mayesvara DasaMany people who seek pleasure ...
- By Madhava Smullen A brand new Devotee Relation...
- By Devaki Devi Dasi As we all know, in these mo...
- By Stephen LaceyTony Kaye (Pratapana Das), 67, ...
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami After bathing in Radha...
- By Shyam Sunder Priya DasIt was like any other...
- By Iskcon VizagDue to hud hud cyclone our templ...