Poem for Bhadra Priya Prabhu by HH Bhaktimarga Swami
Bhaktimarga Swami: Leaving Us Today
Dear Vaisnav, you are leaving us today
To take part in a much greater play
Fleeing from this world, a mix of sweet and sour
To ascend to the realm of the Higher Power.
It’s hard for those who knew you well.
It’s not for us to say or for us to tell.
We can’t be greedy demanding your presence
We take from you and capture the essence.
Inspire you did and that we’ll remember
From the start of the year to the end of December
You were loyal, determined, fixed, and straight
And overall your devotion was great.
You have cut the bonds, to join the Onewith the flute,
The One who claims He’s the very root.
Let’s sing! Let’s dance! seeing you off
Let’s be elated which is never enough
(in dedication to my godsister Bhadra Priya)
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Govardhana Seva dasaJue is scheduled to rece...
- By Mandakini devi dasi In 1981, Venu teamed up ...
- By Mijal ZagierThesis for the 6 week documentar...
- By Giriraj SwamiSaturday night we performed har...
- By Nitya-priya Devi DasiSrila Prabhupada envisi...
- By E. BondarThe way we answer this question wil...
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...