Poem for Bhadra Priya Prabhu by HH Bhaktimarga Swami
Bhaktimarga Swami: Leaving Us Today
Dear Vaisnav, you are leaving us today
To take part in a much greater play
Fleeing from this world, a mix of sweet and sour
To ascend to the realm of the Higher Power.
It’s hard for those who knew you well.
It’s not for us to say or for us to tell.
We can’t be greedy demanding your presence
We take from you and capture the essence.
Inspire you did and that we’ll remember
From the start of the year to the end of December
You were loyal, determined, fixed, and straight
And overall your devotion was great.
You have cut the bonds, to join the Onewith the flute,
The One who claims He’s the very root.
Let’s sing! Let’s dance! seeing you off
Let’s be elated which is never enough
(in dedication to my godsister Bhadra Priya)
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...
- By Vijaya DasaWSN October 2014 - World Sankirta...
- By Bhajahari dasEarlier in the day there was a ...