A Submissive Submission :-)
By Madhavananda das
This year is the tenth anniversary for Sri Krishna Kathamrita Bindu, the free e-magazine from ISKCON Gopaljiu Publications. To date 249 issues have come out and there are nearly 4,000 devotees subscribing. Our thanks to all of our readers and devotees who have made this milestone possible.
With the blessings of the vaishnavas we hope to be able to continue to help promote Krishna-katha that is free from politics, exposes, revolutions, or institutional bashing or promotion.
A little teaser :-) …
Attached to this article is a photo of the deity known as Mohanjiu. He was installed about 500 years ago by Syamananda Pandit in the remote village of Narasinghpur in Odisha. If you would like to know the story behind his heart-stealing smile, read the latest issue of Krishna Kathamrita Bindu.
This issue and all other back issues of Bindu are available for free download. Just copy and paste the following link into your web browser:
For a free subscription to Bindu write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
“This chanting should go on. Instead of meetings, resolutions, dissolutions, revolutions and then no solutions, there should be chanting.”
– Srila A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, from Lilamrta Vol. 6 p. 182′
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon related news on DandavatsTV Channel
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Laxmimoni Devi Dasi If Srila Prabhupada visi...
- By Rasanand Das As conditioned souls within thi...
- By Deva Darshan Das Sharing wisdom and ideas on...
- By Arjuna Krishna dasa Both Rama Laksman prabhu...
- By Indresh DasBhaktimarga Swami was trying to k...
- By Sri Jagannath Mandir The event was even more...
- By Diksha Devi DasiDuring this particular month...
- By Ajit Krishna DasaResponse to the author of “...
- By Murari Gupta DasaI first heard about Bilvama...
- By Ravindra Svarupa dasaThe Sanskrit word bhoga...