A Submissive Submission :-)
By Madhavananda das
This year is the tenth anniversary for Sri Krishna Kathamrita Bindu, the free e-magazine from ISKCON Gopaljiu Publications. To date 249 issues have come out and there are nearly 4,000 devotees subscribing. Our thanks to all of our readers and devotees who have made this milestone possible.
With the blessings of the vaishnavas we hope to be able to continue to help promote Krishna-katha that is free from politics, exposes, revolutions, or institutional bashing or promotion.
A little teaser :-) …
Attached to this article is a photo of the deity known as Mohanjiu. He was installed about 500 years ago by Syamananda Pandit in the remote village of Narasinghpur in Odisha. If you would like to know the story behind his heart-stealing smile, read the latest issue of Krishna Kathamrita Bindu.
This issue and all other back issues of Bindu are available for free download. Just copy and paste the following link into your web browser:
For a free subscription to Bindu write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
“This chanting should go on. Instead of meetings, resolutions, dissolutions, revolutions and then no solutions, there should be chanting.”
– Srila A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, from Lilamrta Vol. 6 p. 182′
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Madhava Smullen Prabhupada envisioned New Vr...
- By Ravindra Svarupa DasaIn the Philadelphia air...
- By Giriraj SwamiIn 1974, almost exactly forty y...
- By Lalitanatha dasa To this day, almost fort...
- By Gunacuda Dasi In his purport to Srimad Bhaga...
- By Jaganmohini Devi DasiOn Nov. 28th, 2014, dis...
- By Radha Jivan DasAn initiated devotee of ISKCO...
- By Tribhuvanatha DasaDuring the Ratha yatra fes...
- By Urmila Devi Dasi"No Krsna rituals," my cousi...
- By Vaishanvanghri Sevaka Das “In the above char...