Hare Krishna New Orleans temple feast and music
Harinama das: The New Orleans temple (ISKCON) / (Hare Krishna) is a stunning creole cottage that houses this New Orleans Hindu community. Every day they cook and serve free vegetarian delicious Indian food to anyone and everyone who visits them. Donations are optional for those who can afford it. They serve the meals outside in the front lush garden, the creole architecture stairs and the sidewalk along giant Spanish moss covered live oak trees. Some nights they dress up in Indian clothing and sing and dance and chant. I’ve visited other temples around the world including the amazing Bhaktivedanta Manor in Watford, England
(George Harrisons)… This creole home was in gorgeous condition. So unique looking. The video doesn’t do it justice.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Vrajendra Kumar DasThis one hour long extrao...
- By thehindu.comSinya Ejima, chief representativ...
- By Bernard Wilchusky"Chanting clears the mind; ...
- By Sukhada dasiOn August 23rd, 2014, when the t...
- By Dandadhrk Das We were twenty participants as...
- By Madhava DasShri Manoj Tiwari famous singer, ...
- By Radhanatha Swami Love is not to want peace b...
- By Niranjana Swami My name is Omvati Devi Dasi,...
- By Harideva Dasa “So at the time of death… Of c...
- By Iskcon NairobiThe University Program in Nair...