Hare Krishna New Orleans temple feast and music
Harinama das: The New Orleans temple (ISKCON) / (Hare Krishna) is a stunning creole cottage that houses this New Orleans Hindu community. Every day they cook and serve free vegetarian delicious Indian food to anyone and everyone who visits them. Donations are optional for those who can afford it. They serve the meals outside in the front lush garden, the creole architecture stairs and the sidewalk along giant Spanish moss covered live oak trees. Some nights they dress up in Indian clothing and sing and dance and chant. I’ve visited other temples around the world including the amazing Bhaktivedanta Manor in Watford, England
(George Harrisons)… This creole home was in gorgeous condition. So unique looking. The video doesn’t do it justice.
- About Us
- Alachua Temple Live Podcast
- Articles by authors
- Comments by author
- Contact us
- Donate through searching
- Founder Acarya
- Incoming Links
- Iskcon News TV Channel
- Iskcon Radio stations
- Iskcon Universe Feed
- Jaya Srila Prabhupada!
- Krishna conscious “youtube”
- Krishna Conscious Media
- Last 50 comments
- Most commented articles
- Most read articles
- New Dwaraka Archived Lectures
- Temple webcams
- The last seven days most read articles
- By Bhaktisiddhanta Swami The meanings of Dipava...
- By Tribhuvavatha dasTumultuous preaching by Isk...
- By Lindy Laird Food for Life is one of four gro...
- By Aniruddha Das Yesterday we had the great ple...
- By Tulsi GabbardDiwali Message from Tulsi Gabba...
- By Yudhistir Govinda DasThe international commi...
- By Srila Prabhupada(Letter from Srila Prabhupad...
- By Giriraja Swami The day after Diwali is calle...
- By Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran (Vatican) As Hind...
- By Prasar BhartiContemplation and prayer remind...